- Back pain is the largest single reported cause of absence from work each year
- On average back pain costs £200 for every employee in sickness absence costs each year
- 30 million sick days were lost in the UK last year due to musculoskeletal conditions
- 15 million sick days were lost last year due to stress, anxiety and depression
- Medical costs fall by about £3.27 for every pound spent on wellness programmes and absenteeism costs fall by about £2.73 for every pound spent.
(From the Clinical Standards Advisory Group, The Office of National Statistics & Health Affairs Organisation)
HOW WE HELP
Almost 50% of corporate healthcare costs are lifestyle related and therefore preventable. Pilates & Yoga have been proven to:
- Reduce and prevent back pain
- Reduce levels of stress
- Improve physical, mental and emotional health
- Lower BMI
- Decrease blood pressure
- Rehabilitate from physical injury or surgery
- Increase productivity and creativity
- Improve balance and coordination
- Pilates & Yoga classes in the workplace - one-to-one and group classes
- Fully insured teachers, with the highest accreditation
- Targeted classes to suit employee needs
- Equipment can be provided
What Our Clients Say
'We are extremely focused on staff welfare. Classes have been great and backed up by bespoke videos set out for our purposes. Overall we couldn't be happier with the service.'
Improvement Partnerships Limited
'The session with Tracey was great - I was concerned beforehand that it may be a bit of a challenge to get some of the team into it but everyone really enjoyed it and gave it their all! The relaxation and meditation was excellent. Thanks for your help!'